The precautions in the use of surfacing welding composite wear plate
posted：e10adc3949ba59r Browse through：1386times
The precautions in the use of the composite abrasion resistant plate:
1, the welding, hot melt coherent, must go to a temperature of 210 ℃, should pay attention to guard against moderately burnt.
2. Floor: the necessary insurance steps must be considered when working in the ditches.
3. Test of composite abrasion resistance plate: recommended water as the stress test medium. During testing, steps should be taken to guard against plate movement or damage.
4. Air pressure: the composite wear-resistant plate can not be used in high-pressure gas conveying category.
5. Use category: some places do not apply steel band enhanced surfacing plate, please consult the supplier for chemical resistance.
6. Static electricity: the composite wear-resistant plate is mixed with high electrostatic, and the corresponding anti-static steps should be adopted in flammable and explosive gas places.
7. Crack down on subservience: compost composite wear-resistant plate is good, use the hammer to hit the board, and pay attention to the unlikely rebound force of the board.
8, overlaying composite wear-resistant plate storage: if the board must gather backlog, so should guard against excessive accumulation, and should be straight row of piles, if the board of pile is not appropriate, surfacing composite wear-resistant plate or deformation will happen.
For more information, see www.yzhmtg.com